[muglo] Re: Norton SystemWorks

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:01:19 -0500

Leith Peterson wrote:
> Tee, I'm not impressed with Tech Tool Pro.  It seems to cause more
> problems than it solves, and I've virtually stopped using it.

I have used Tech Tool Pro for quite awhile now and find that it
is very good.  I used to use Norton until OS 8.6 when the version
I had was broken (Noroton wouldn't work likely due to changes in
the OS).  I switched to TTP and have not regretted it.  What
kinds of problems have you been having?  Are you sure it is the
result of TTP?

Martin