[muglo] Re: Mail delete

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:49:38 -0400

Whilst on the subject of Mac Mail  though not on Deleting:

When I start up the computer the internet automatically starts
connecting and that's it.  On my older (pre-OS X) system one had the
option of deciding what if any program would start up - does anyone
know if this can be changed in OS X and, if so, how?
Secondly in the older system one could have the internet connection
automatically open the Mail program (Outlook Express).  Can this be
done in OS X and, if so, how?

Paul