[muglo] Re: Mail delete

  • From: Garth Phillips <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:27:20 -0400

Tee:

If your ISP offers a web-based mail option, go to it and delete the
message from there so you don't even try to download it.

In most e-mail programs there is an option to keep attachments closed
or automatically open them when opening the message itself. I don't
believe that Apple's "Mail" has this... oops!

Are you saying that the mail is opening while downloading? If so the
message could be one of the new viruses that tries to infect on
download before you even open your mail items.

Garth.