[mswindowsxp] Re: User Profile

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:52:24 -0800

Well "it" is... <drumroll> ....the "User Profile!"  :-)  Anywho, looks like
I'm gonna be stuck with it for a tad longer. Well at least when I get the
chance to re-arrange a few things and the such. Kinda trying to figure out
why .NET 2003 desktop doesn't want to load, so I have to spend more time on
that. Well at least while I have the time to deal with it! :-O

Thanks!

---
Ohio State Buckeyes - National Champions!