[mswindowsxp] Re: User Profile

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 04:32:45 -0800

No, it's not a folder per se, but it creates folders, (inside "Documents and
Settings" folder. it's your user settings. It's called User Profile.
Everyone has one.

.NET is the next Server OS M$ is developing. I should have made that a tad
clearer.  The one that's giving me the problem is the Standard Server
version. The Enterprise version installed pretty smooth.