[mswindowsxp] Re: User Profile

  • From: Roaming Free <qoretek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:54:54 -0800 (PST)

Dive in there and get your hands dirty. Really
shouldn't take to long.

Honestly though what works best for me is making a new
profile all together and then after 60 days I know
what to keep and I can delete the old profile.
You could even copy to cd before final deletion.

--- "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mailplus.yahoo.com