[mswindowsxp] Re: Spice girls' vocal concert

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:54:34 -0800

Trsut me, I'm really not trying to confuse you (or anyone) on purpose! I
know the Firewall/router won't stop worms and trojans, I put that in there
as far as the overall security of my computers. The AV programs checks
everyday for updates, and even then I will check manually every chance I get
or think of it, scripts are handled the same way as the worms and trojans.
Usually someone else have received it, and a fix/patch is forthcoming, but
overall, as I said, I'm pretty confident in my setup and habits that, for
the most part, the meanies are caught before they even think about doing
anything bad. I think I went about two or so years without any AV
program(s), and never suffered from it, but since (some) people don't have
anything better to do than to make bigger and badder things, I now run AV
programs and so forth.