[mountainmilers] Re: Ideas for future runs update

  • From: Deborah Baker <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:56:12 -0700

ouch!!  feel better Karyn

From: karynhott@xxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Ideas for future runs update
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:06:53 -0700

So I'm tardy with the list of different running ideas....too busy tripping and
falling, breaking my nose....I swear Metz said it was a Turkey Trip....I was
only following directions!!!  Hoping to get the list out by mid-week.

Dave Zelman is organizing our run on December 4th in Chino Valley, hoping we
see lots of folks there - we understand there are some great runs taking place
down in the valley this same weekend so we'll be missing some folks while they
enjoy the warmer weather!

Thanks-
Karyn