[mountainmilers] Re: Ideas for future runs update

  • From: rob turpin <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:09:50 -0700

Yes, I will be joining in on the Chino fun run. For those running the Jingle
Bell 5k, have fun. I hope to see some familiar faces at the parade Saturday
afternoon, as I tool around on a unicycle with the fire department entry. A
unicycle is a one-wheel contraption, in case anyone doesn't know. (Karyn)