[mountainmilers] Re: Ideas for future runs update

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:54:13 -0700

Wonderful - look forward to seeing you and Kai on Saturday morning!

From: childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:12:06 -0700

I will be doing the Jingle Bell 5k.  Anyone else?  J

Jessica Leary

Child Care Services Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E) childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W) http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.