[mountainmilers] Re: Ideas for future runs update

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:16:36 EST

I think Kam and Karyn are doing the Chino run and what about Sara?

In a message dated 11/30/2010 6:16:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Well, it looks like every body is opting out for the jingle bell run on
Saturday, so it looks like the Perkinsville run is cancelled? Is anybody doing
 the Peavine tomorrow night?

____________________________________
From: _childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
To:  _mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010  10:12:06 -0700

I will be doing the  Jingle Bell 5k.  Anyone else?  J

Jessica  Leary

Child Care Services  Director

Whiskey Row  Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT  YMCA

750 Whipple  Street, Prescott, AZ  86301

928 445 7221   ext 36

(E)  _childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  (W)
_http://www.prescottymca.org_ (http://www.prescottymca.org/)

The Y: We're for  youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.