[mountainmilers] Re: Ideas for future runs update

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:15:47 -0800 (PST)

Well, it looks like every body is opting out for the jingle bell run on
Saturday, so it looks like the Perkinsville run is cancelled? Is anybody doing
the Peavine tomorrow night?

________________________________
From: childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:12:06 -0700

I will be doing the Jingle Bell 5k.  Anyone else?  J

Jessica Leary
Child Care Services Director
Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director
PRESCOTTYMCA