[mountainmilers] December 4th - Chino Valley Peavine Trail Run

  • From: Karyn Hott <karynhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Running Club" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shelley Stophlet" <shstophl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:36:43 -0700

Good morning all -

In an attempt to not confuse everyone (specifically myself...)  I will wait to
send out the list of different runs until we get through this coming weekend.
If anyone wants a sneak peek and wants to add to it, email me at
karynhott@xxxxxxx and I'll send you what we have thus far...I can tell you
there are 30 different places noted thus far but am sure there are lots more!

Ok, so now for the real reason for the this email - This Saturday, December
4th, we are doing a run in Chino Valley (Peavine Trail).  Here are the details
-

Who -         Anyone who wants to come out!  Runners, Walkers, Joggers and
"Woggers" (those of us that mix jogging with walking)

When -      December 4, 2010 @ 8:15am (We want to leave the Center at 8:30am to
get folks out to their desired starting points - 4 miles, 7 miles, 11 miles????)

Where -     Meet at the Chino Valley Aquatic Center located at 1615 North Road
1 East.  If you are coming in from the Prescott/Prescott Valley area, take Hwy
89 north.  Perkinsville Road will be on your
                  right between Road 2 North (Safeway on right) and Road 3
North (McDonald's on left).  Turn right on Perkinsville Road and you will see
the Aquatic Center on North Road 1 East.

Why -         To run of course...NO tripping allowed!!!!   Following the run
those who want to and have time to enjoy breakfast are planning on going to
CD's Café in Chino Valley.

How -         We will have vehicles to take you - up to 11 miles out  - so you
can run back to the Center.  Ken and I will be the "aid stations" throughout
the run.

Please RSVP if you will be able to join us!  Sara will be joining us too, I
think she wins "traveling the furthest" award!

If I don't have your cell number, please include that too in case we are
missing anyone who RSVP's, we can touch bases before we leave the Center!

Good luck to all of you who are going down to Phoenix for the many different
races this coming weekend too - have a blast!

Jessica L - Are you still handling the MM website - if so, can you put this on
the calendar with my contact info as well?

Thanks -

Karyn Hott