[mountainmilers] Re: December 4th - Chino Valley Peavine Trail Run

  • From: sara siegel <sarasiegel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:09:53 -0800 (PST)

I'll be there!! ;-))

Sara Siegel

sarasiegel@xxxxxxxxx

(310) 990-7684

--- On Tue, 11/30/10, Kameron <kameronhott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kameron <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: December 4th - Chino Valley Peavine Trail Run
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 12:59 PM

Count me in.

From: Karyn Hott
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:36 AM
To: Running Club ; Shelley Stophlet

Subject: [mountainmilers] December 4th - Chino Valley Peavine Trail
Run

Good morning all -

In an attempt to not confuse everyone (specifically
myself...)  I will wait to send out the list of different runs until we get
through this coming weekend.  If anyone wants a sneak peek and wants to add
to it, email me at karynhott@xxxxxxx and I'll send you what we
have thus far...I can tell you there are 30 different places noted thus far but
am sure there are lots more!

Ok, so now for the real reason for the this email - This
Saturday, December 4th, we are doing a run in Chino Valley (Peavine
Trail).  Here are the details -

Who
-         Anyone who wants to
come out!  Runners, Walkers, Joggers and "Woggers" (those of us that mix
jogging with walking)

When -
December 4, 2010 @ 8:15am (We want to leave the Center at 8:30am to get folks
out to their desired starting points - 4 miles, 7 miles, 11
miles????)

Where -     Meet at
the Chino Valley Aquatic Center located at 1615 North Road 1 East.  If you
are coming in from the Prescott/Prescott Valley area, take Hwy 89 north.
Perkinsville Road will be on your

right between Road 2 North (Safeway on right) and Road 3 North (McDonald's on
left).  Turn right on Perkinsville Road and you will see the Aquatic Center
on North Road 1 East.

Why
-         To run of course...NO
tripping allowed!!!!   Following the run those who want to and have
time to enjoy breakfast are planning on going to CD's Café in Chino
Valley.

How
-         We will have vehicles to take
you - up to 11 miles out  - so you can run back to the Center.  Ken
and I will be the "aid stations" throughout the run.

Please RSVP if you will be able to join
us!  Sara will be joining us too, I think she wins "traveling the furthest"
award!

If I don't have your cell number, please include that
too in case we are missing anyone who RSVP's, we can touch bases before we
leave
the Center!

Good luck to all of you who are going down to Phoenix
for the many different races this coming weekend too - have a
blast!

Jessica L - Are you still handling the MM website - if
so, can you put this on the calendar with my contact info as well?

Thanks -

Karyn Hott