[moneytalks] Re: 2008 start

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:19:51 -0800

Yes. If I had one account, no real problem, but I have seven of them.
That would be an afternoon's work<grin>. Right now, I am just leaving things
alone.
If they did build an archival tool into the program, they might have to make
a program that would go back and check all previous years and ask if you
wanted them archived up to the present.
I suppose they'd have to then make some way of viewing those archives just
in case you had to check something from last year.

Paul Henrichsen
paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
(800) 894-5374
Press 5 then 2
or: (888) 995-9905