[moneytalks] Re: 2008 start

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:14:56 -0600

It will be as if you forced the recurring transactions to appear in your register ahead of schedule. If you want to keep them there, just close the program and save changes. If you don't want to keep them there, were just examining what might happen in the future, then close the program with alt+F4 and don't save changes.

So it's probably best to do the necessary changes to your registers, saving them, then reopening money talks to do a projection, if your intention is to just examine what will happen in the future.

Hope this is of some help.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>