[modeleng] Re: What's happening to the list?

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 19:32:17 +0100

I was away last week on holiday. Didn't bother to unsubscribe as list
traffic was pretty light. Came home to find a great debate had broken out.
So here's my two penn'orth.
I think that anything that might be of interest to model engineers is a
valid topic especially if it arises from an "on topic" debate. I have picked
up many interesting snippets over the years, many of them arising from O.T.
postings. Remember folks, just because a topic is no interest to you doesn't
make it of  no interest to others.
Reading rapidly through recent postings on this subject it is fairly clear
that those in favour of liberal O.T. rules generally make the more
interesting postings.

Barrie Purslow
Warrington UK