[modeleng] What's happening to the list?

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:47:47 +0100

You seem to be missing the point Harry. It is not Tel, nor myself either as
I also posted on this, who is complaining about the lack of list traffic, we
are merely pointing out that if O/T subjects are too rigourously pursued and
banned, then a lot of the friendly banter which makes a good group also goes
with it. This what seems to be happening here, with OTHER people besides us
noticing the general air of apathy and boredom. I notice that even your good
self has no time for discussing on topic matters! If we are all too busy
then there will be no new posts and so people will stop bothering with the
group and it will therefore die on it's feet.

Tony Wells.