[modeleng] Donington

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:43:43 +0100

Just got back from a tiring day at Donington.

Lots to see and some superb models.

For some reason there are a lot of LMS Duchess loco's there this time. The
popularity or a particular prototype seems to run in fashions, although it
is probably coincidence.

A lot of traders there, and although I havent checked, my impression was
more trade and fewer models.

Outside, some unusual and interesting model road vehicles.

More later when I have some energy.
I will post some pictures on my website over the next few days, and will
post the link to them here.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.