[modeleng] Re: 12" scale loco

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:50:59 -0000

Two comments here, one serious and one somewhat less so - it is not so many
months ago that we lost several European members of the group through a
surfeit of anti European comments from certain senior group members, so
let's not drive the rest of them away please! As for the Flying Scotsman,
which my uncle always said was a swine to keep stoked when HE was a fireman
on it (!!!), it still remains the most popular model railway engine in
Britain, and so obviously has captured the imagination of the general
public!

Tony.

PS, I have got some of those safety boots too Barrie! <VBG>