[modeleng] Re: 12" scale loco

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Model Engineering List" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:00:45 -0000

Whoah there Peter! I think you are taking these postings a little too
seriously - "Xenophobic Rubbish" is way over the top. I know for sure that
all my postings are sent in a light hearted context and I get the impression
that most others post in a similar vein.
I am reminded of a good friend of mine from the world of aviation who,
having extracted himself from some minor disaster would dust himself down
and say "Well, if you can't take a joke, you shouldn't be flying these
things"!

Take it easy,

Barrie