[minima] Re: band switching

  • From: Thomas Sarlandie <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:19:12 -0800

Dave,

I was not sure but it looks like the pcf8574 would work in 3.3v:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/PCF8574.pdf

I vote for this option. Using the i2c bus is very elegant in my opinion.
The chip is a little more expensive though (30 to 80 cents on ebay from
chinese vendor and in qty of 10).

thomas