[minima] Re: band switching

  • From: "pakdeDar" <pakdedarmantaoye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Minima Group" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 12:18:31 +0000

Hi Sandeep Sir,

You use simple manually rotary switch, you even do not use relay on
input/output.

Have you some experience to blow up the PA transistor due to forget to switch
to correct selected band and transmit ? How to avoid such possibilities ?

I see many system in the internet to select proper lpf automatically.

Your picture tell me complete story.

Nuwun ya mas Sandeep...

pakdedar

Kaspa-kaspaanlayauw ®