[minima] Re: band switching

  • From: Bagus Arif rahmanto <malfreq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 20:18:49 +0700

pakde Dar, please read the datasheet of 4017, there are 10 output that
changing sequentialy if clock applied at pin "clock" (Q0-Q9), example:

Q0 = 0 - 5 MHz
Q1 = 5 - 9 MHz
Q2 = 9 - ... MHz
etc...

if you want to select 7 MHz then you must activated Q1 by applied 1 clock,
but we must reset 4017 first, at first condition Q0 = high, all other low.
1 clock Q1 = high other low (after reset), 2 clock Q2 = high other low
(after reset), etc...

you don't need to select it manually coz it can be programmed inside
atmega, atmega just need to control 4017 via "clock" and "reset" pin of
4017.

i hope my answer help you to understand how it work.