[minima] Re: Testing the digital board

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 20:59:33 -0700

Thanks for the post Thomas.  I tried a few things. The RW pin is low,
and the RS pin is high, when I adjust the contrast pot all the way ccw I
get blocks across the first line, when I back it up, just as the blocks
disappear, it seems there are characters, very faint,scrolling and about
every second and a half something very faint appears and disappears on
the second line, and this loops again and again. Jerry

K5LRU
Harwood, Texas