[minima] Re: Testing the digital board

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 21:17:15 -0700

Thanks for the reply Steve. I built the serial board too, but I don't
have a usb to serial cable, so right now I'm butchering an old usb cable
and tearing out a serial connector from an old chassis to make the
cable. It's definately running something, it's just too fast or too weak
to see.  Jerry

K5LRU
Harwood, Texas