[minima] Re: Si5351

  • From: DuWayne KV4QB <duwayne@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:11:15 -0400

Just started to play with one of the Adafruit boards. Changed my DDS board to use the 5351 board instead The library from Jason seems to work well. Other than getting the board to run I have not done anything else with it. Don't know if I will use it on a Minima or will go with some other design. Here is a shot of what I have so far.

DuWayne KV4QB

On 10/29/2014 8:28 AM, Joe Rocci wrote:
There was some talk here a while back about the Si5351, an equivalent to the Si570 that has 3 programmable oscillators and only costs a couple dollars. I just got an application board from AdaFruit and fired it up to see how it performs. I have some questions about spurious outputs that I'd like to discuss with anyone who's using this part. If you have any experience with it, please contact me directly(joeatroccisdotcom)
Joe
W3JDR

--
Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.