[minima] Re: Re Minima-Schematic-Revisions

  • From: Arv Evans <arvid.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:31:06 -0600

Hello

Sometimes we forget that the Minima can be built for single-band
operation, and that it can be built to use a conventional (non-digital)
VFO.  It might be confusing to "split the design path" but it is not
difficult to make one-off versions which deviate significantly from the
original design and from present day design evolution.  Adoption of
a suitable naming convention might help with better understanding
of which version we are talking about, including original version,
deviant versions, and today's advanced evolution of Farhan's original
design.

Arv  K7HKL
_._