[minima] Re: Si5351

  • From: Dave Richards <djdaverichards@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:48:23 -0700

For anyone planning to use Jason NT7S' Si5351 board, there was a small error in his revision B board, details of which are given at http://nt7s.com/2014/10/si5351a-update/ The board is up on Oshpark for anyone who wants to order it - you'll need to make a minor mod to the board if you order the current version, by cutting one of the traces.

Jason says he'll be getting a new version up soon,

Dave
AA7EE

On 10/29/2014 12:50 PM, Joe Rocci wrote:
Ron,
I saw his board and, in fact, I already have an inquiry into him regarding this. Keep me informed what you learn, as this part could be a game changer for homebrew radios if it works out.
Thanks