[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 03:42:40 +0530

off-topic
-----------

here trying to understand, why some DX Amateurs transfers via PalPal double the
amount, that I actually asked for?  Ha Haa

some say worth it :D  & some sends smily...

Friend, I will try but it won't be easy returning, here RBI won't let
Indians keep any balance in PayPal, equally I faces problem buy any
thing online or return... (so comes barter system)

I had a open thread & open pole discussion for small relays (though
available online)
but no body cared to comment except Farhan & Guru.
some say it's available from nearby electronic-vendor, some say it's not.
& we had gone with majority....
for those already have PCB plzz give a try installing a diode
switching or better BJT on same holes that for relay. ( if unavailable
in your locality)
.I did that @ BFO 5-6 years ago making Farhan designed original BITX
go multibander, & it worked well.
Will try visit Market ( 15 KM ) away, as soon as M free from dispatch.

yap, PayPal deducting surcharge, suppose out of  $13.00 USD  I get $12.13 USD
& $17.00 USD =  $15.95 USD

& new account can only withdraw after 21 days, so some investment, but OK.
Investment on shipping more then on product itself. Hi

Indian PayPal ID = Sudeeplohia1986@xxxxxxxxx

a dedicated HAM from UK just contributed his PayPal ID = ravimiranda@xxxxxxxxx
(if it can make final cost down to you all, if selected as gift,  plzz
give it a try)
Results can be mailed on info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

otherwise no issue with service charge 4.4% + $0.30 USD Per transaction...

It's easier for me if filled extra information in note attached, just
below flag.

From Germany 15,00 shocked?     it's actually 15.00   :D
& a new learning
---------------------------------------

A true VU HAM mailed  "In case you have a shortage now, please first
provide the boards to our Ham friends from Abroad"   In that case I'll
give him mine,
earlier I always etched most my PCBs with Ferric Chloride.

no issue found in PCB from Adrian until yet from any (some I already
corrected before production) , but still I insist, let it be for hard
players as in now...
they might contribute more in initial stage of development.
also M not giving away to New Bees unless they have a experienced
Mentor nearby...

--
http://www.lohiaelectronics.com/sandeep/mimima.htm