[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:58:19 +0530

On 20/02/2014, Adrian Preda <ady.preda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Sandeep, if not to late here is my tel
> +40 742 790168

Friend Adrian & others, U can still register contact numbers with
'tracking number'.
actually my fault, I could have asked mob numb individually, a day before...

though not mandatory, but it might be of great help to any new
post-man in your location.

but again half-address by some???  not even country's name!!!

Sorry, but Rameshji -VU3VRL

I will try to book your packet tomorrow, not yet...
Still almost by half needs packaging ETC

By EMS Speed Post it won't be less then 79~90
Ping me in personal, if OK with DTDC or any private korear like
First-Flight ( more economic & faster, though not reliable in case if
lost)

I will let U know final cost, once I book your parcel (it depends on distance)
And then afterwards you can transfer me my invested impedance.

I had problem in reading small letters of screen-printing on PCB that
of silk-screen's
component placing with white ink. ( without power goggles, bad effect
of playing with BGA chipsets :D )

And to easy that I have put a Zoomed A4 sheet of approx 5X in ever packet

here's the compressed .jpg in attachment