[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: "pakdeDar" <pakdedarmantaoye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Minima Group" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 05:15:52 +0000

Thank you Sandeep, I am waiting the pcb you will send to me.

Sure, I notice Farhan's highligt about the status of this pcb and current
progress of Minima development.

I learn much from this forum and continue to monitor the discussion until final
development .

Regards,

Sudarmanta - YC1DCN

Send from my TelakaspaBerrylayauw ®