[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: "pakdeDar" <pakdedarmantaoye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Minima Group" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 02:35:54 +0000

Thank you Sandeep Sir, I am happy to receive the gift from you.
But as you wish, Sir.

It's just joke if I say our Javaneese ( not Indonesian but local language among
hundreds in Indonesia ) language to you. Unfortunately most probably you will
NOT find any translation in google...:-))

Sudarmanta

Send from my TelakaspaBerrylayauw ®