[macvoiceover] Re: mail question

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:31:13 -0900

there is a setting in Mail that will tell the program to delete the contents of the trash folder upon exiting. At least, there is in Leopard. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 5, 2010, at 8:26 PM, Stephanie wrote:

Hi all.
I finally got my gmail to work. However I have a few questions.
Firstly, I have the mail set to view by thread. However, All I get when going down the list of messages is VO says "blank", I can tab to the message body. Also, I have a few extra mailboxes I want to remove. I went to the mailbox options, but even though I deleted the mailbox it still appears. And lastly, is there a way to empty the trash when I exit mail?
Thanks,
Steph