[macvoiceover] Re: mail question

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:14:47 -0500

we need a configuration option to disable quick nav.

On Nov 17, 2009, at 8:13 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

You're welcome Carlene.  I've had quick nav turn on accidentally... not sure
how it happened, but I didn't intentionally turn it on, and after fighting with
the problems you mentioned in Mail, checked the quick nav keys only to find
that they were turned on.

Thanks,

Russell