[macvoiceover] VoiceOver Question Concerning Snow Leopard

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 07:16:56 -0900

Hi, Once I have Snow Leopard in my hands, I have a couple of questions? Have there been any new voices added, and have the quality of voices improved at all? Not that the speech needs improving, I love the speech in Leopard. I have a significant hearing loss in one ear and the voices I use most are Agnes, Alex, Princess, and Victoria because, for me, they are easier for me to understand with my hearing loss. With the specs I mentioned earlier on my Mac Mini, Snow Leopard should have no problem running, should it not? Thanks for any warnings or cautions I would need to watch for. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.