[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver Question Concerning Snow Leopard

  • From: Portia Scott <portia89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:23:24 -0800

Hey Richie,

I think you'll find that Snow Leopard meets your needs, grin.  I've heard lots
of good things about Snow Leopard.  You will find that the speech is very
clear, and easy to understand. Don't know if there are any other voices added
since I have only had my mac for about two days, smile.

Hth, and enjoy Snow Leopard.

Portia