[macvoiceover] mail question

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:13:15 -0800

 Hi all:

I have recently encountered an ongoing problem when viewing mail.  It seems as
though the cursor jumps all over the place instead of going from the preview
pain to the message body when using vo/j.  I might end up in status, headers,
or scroll area.  It's getting quite annoying.  I have all of the cursors
following each other except that the mouse cursor ignores the Voiceover cursor.
 That's the way I've had it for a long time, longer than the problem has
existed.  It seems as though the problem is getting worse every day.  Any
ideas?  thanks.>