[macvoiceover] Re: Date/Time keystroke causes VO to quit

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:22:02 -0500

ditto, I wonder but don't want to try it if the problem will surface if the box
is unchecked.  What mystifies me is that the scripts work at all when the box
is unchecked.

On Nov 16, 2009, at 6:58 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Ricardo,

I think you are on to something here.

I checked this box and I have never had the problem.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.