[macvoiceover] Re: Web Browsing.

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:15:26 -0600

On Feb 23, 2011, at 3:21 AM, Stephanie Mitchell wrote:

How do i try this mode out? I also don't like that i can't go to a block of text for example, or go directly to a form.
Steph

You can switch between dom and groups mode in the vo preferences under navigation. Some folks have setup hot key combinations to switch between dom and groups mode, since some folks feel more comfortable with dom mode, but use groups mode when there's a lot of text to read, or when grouping controls would make sense for another reason.