[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Microsoft office 2008 for macintosh. please read this

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 04:28:16 -0500

I think our point here is being missed.  It's all well and good to say oh,
just write or don't write.  I think though that an important part of that
decision is determining the history and the most likely outcome and
discussing it.  What forum shall we use if not our user community to whom
this was brought and at whose feet is has been layed.