[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Microsoft office 2008 for macintosh. please read this

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:45:49 -0700

Depends on where you are in the world Australians pay over $2000 for JAWS! In the U.S. JAWS with a Service agreement is just a little over $1000. JAWS Professional is at $1300.

I have often thought that someone in Australia should set up a drop point in the U.S. that then sends the programs on to the customer in Australia. they would set up a gmail account and provide the U.S. address for the Australian.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Jan 23, 2008, at 8:36 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

greg, last I looked, the screen reader price tab was higher than a grand.