[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Microsoft office 2008 for macintosh. please read this

  • From: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:58:36 -0500

What no one gets is that who ever makes a accessible package will get the majority of our money just because they were the first who's done it.

On Jan 23, 2008, at 4:51 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:

I think Apple's best course of action will be to spend more time working with the writers of neo-office and less time with Microsoft. At least if all of neo-office gets accessible users of it will have a data base development package included which is more than Microsoft ever made available to the Apple user community whether or not those users had accessibility requirements.