[lit-ideas] Re: Yay!

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:21:38 -0400

One of my best friends is getting married.  I'm staying with her and her
fiance for a week in London, during which her and I are going to fly over to
Berlin for a few days.  When we get back, the three of us are driving up to
Scotland, she's getting married in Stirling.  I'll take the train back down to
London from Glasgow, and I fly back to toronto on (drum roll please) September
11th.

Erin
Toronto

Quoting JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx: