[lit-ideas] Re: Yay!

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:42:21 -0700

Little Scottish towns are very little. You'll be lucky if it has a hotdog stand. Often, there's just a phone booth at an intersection of two roads. That's a "town".

Scottland is very pretty. If you can, go to the west coast: Isle of Skye, etc. It's easy to hitchhike around.

The food used to be so horrible. I don't know if it has improved. Very likely
not.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com