[lit-ideas] Re: Yay!

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:42:04 -0400

One of my best friend's is getting married (she moved to London two years ago
but her fiance is from Scotland and so they're having the wedding in a little
town just outside of Glasgow - can't remember the name).  Of course, she has
to be getting married at a time when I'm most busy and most destitute, but
hell, I'll go anyway. Hopefully she'll only get married once, and if there's
another one, it will be some place a little more local.

Erin
Toronto

Quoting Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Lucky girl!  That's great!  Scotland is great.  (Although Loch Lomond is
> really just a big lake -- of which we have plenty right here in
> Ontario.)  If you like history, check out New Lanark.   What's the
> occasion?
> Ursula   (colour me envious...)
>
> Erin Holder wrote:
>
> >I'm goin' to Scotland!  Wohoo!
> >

> >Erin
> >Toronto
> >To change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation on/off,
> >digest on/off), visit www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

Erin