[lit-ideas] Re: The end?

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:17:26 -0000

The recent climate report was the work of 2,500 scientists from 130 countries. It was so convincing that Fox News said that global warming was 'most likely' being caused by human activity. I don't confess to understanding the science, but if Fox News are convinced I suggest you should be too.

If you want to be convinced then try:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/02_02_07_climatereport.pdf

Otherwise, replace your head in the sand, but whatever you do don't fart because that could have severe implication for the planet.

Simon
Living 80 metres above sea level in
Dartmoor!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stone" <pas@xxxxxxxx>