[lit-ideas] Re: The end?

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:06:27 -0500

At 12:42 PM 2/5/2007, you wrote:
Paul,

The whole gist of your message is that you don't trust the scientists (and I'm 90 per cent confident of that statement).

It's not that I don't trust "the scientists". It's that I'm not so sure that they are so sure that we should start changing the whole world's because of their 'findings'. I'll write more when I have time. This is complicated and I'm obviously out here alone on this one, so I'll have to be a little more careful in choosing my words.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada