[lit-ideas] Re: The end?

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:06:54 -0600

I have a better idea, Simon. Instead of me reading posts I'm not interested in and then guessing why you brought me into a thread I haven't commented on and haven't shown interest in, how about I ask you, as the source, again, what you mean.

~Brian

On Feb 5, 2007, at 6:58 PM, Simon Ward wrote:

You haven't followed the discussion, but happened to read the message in which you were mentioned. Funny that.

Perhaps you could [re]read the other messages in the thread and then take a guess.