[lit-ideas] Re: The end?

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:21:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Good thing Paul knows.  All the scientists are wrong, but Paul knows better.
Paul and Exxon, perfect together.  Or in denial.  Saw a movie about denial last
night, French, called Under the Sand.  Just plain ordinary denial, just one
person's life ruined by it.  Rather on the boring side, even if not a bad study
of severe denial.